Before I collapse...

... and forget what I want to say.

NB: I'm not usually very loquacious and all, and I don't even have any idea who reads this, but I figure this is a good a place as any to pen some thoughts, at least as opposed to writing little notes which I completely cannot do as my handwriting looks like chicken scratchings.

Anyhow. To:

Char & Nawaz : It's been great working with you guys, and despite the murmurings and complainings, at the end of the day you two 'directed' a fantastic show, which is the part of law iv I will remember and cherish. And Char, I can't thank you enough for 'forcing' me to continue with this when I was feeling lousy and wanted to pull out. In hindsight, singing and dancing helped a lot more than moping about and feeling sorry for myself.

The Band : (In particular, Zhihao and Liangying. And also Shane, who technically wasn't band but anyhow) Exceedingly talented in multiple ways, and most possibly the most talented group of musicians I have had the privlege of working with. Next to any of you, I feel extremely amateurish and generally n00b. Thanks for the great times, and the many lessons learned.

My three 'proteges' : Which isn't exactly the correct word but you know who you are! Remember my most important lesson - you sound good, so start believing in yourself and singing out! It's been a great experience working with the three of you!

Mel & Char : Thanks awfully for putting up with my two left feet and general lack of grace, and exceeding patience in showing steps over, and over, and over, and over again.

Fellow Pupils : Many things I could say, but I guess our lines sum it up pretty well:

Six months of pupilage
There'll be stories to tell
Stories which are always the rage
Still there're fears that I can't quell.

Taken out of context but oh well...

More to follow...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey, i'm glad for you, and i really respect your commitment to this despite what you were going through then. thanks for the memories man! :)
    Anonymous said...
    you're more than welcome!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.