Hungry?

This post is late. Very very very late. But yay to me for finally getting round to doing it! I had the very fortunate experience of coming into posession of two different brownies, both home made. And coincidentally, there was some leftover vanilla ice-cream in the fridge, and some bananas lying around. And I felt oh-so-hungry at 1 a.m.-ish.

So. Midnight feast! (With pictures)


The feast, prepared.




A close up shot that's unfortunately out of focus (Phone cam leh! Give chance!)




And... the aftermath!




Kudos to Meihui and Cheryl for absolutely fantastic and yummy brownies! Thank you very much! I get hungry often you know! *hinthinthint*

NB - Anyone else wants free advertising publicity for their culinary and baking products, feel free to contact me. I will be very happy to oblige.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.