Cheapskate Update

Because I have a lot of random things to do, I haven't had time to blog. At least, as opposed to sitting down at my comp for long periods of time trying to write for an assignment. Anyway, this is a post I've been meaning to make for a while but haven't got round to it - been saving it up for a time like this - to appease the masses!

Anyhow, the other day my sister was looking through old baby photos and...

Looks like I've been having bad hair days all my life...

Precocious driver!

Meet my friends, Mr. Giraffe and Mr. Bunny Rabbit.



A little older, with the same zeal for driving. It still hasn't gone away!



No, I'm not narcissistic, just to show the world how cute I wasam and to show you how cute ourmy kids couldwill be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.