emo extreme

She's always on my mind. From the time I wake up Till I close my eyes.
Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore?
And now I'm all alone again nowhere to go no one to turn to...
I'm lying alone with my head on the phone, thinking of you til it hurts.
I haven't slept at all in days, it's been so long since we've talked.
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run.

Can't believe that I'm a fool again! I thought this love would never end.
Why love when ends? I know how it feels when it turns and pretends.
Im all out of faith, this is how I feel. Im cold and Im ashamed bound and broken on the floor..
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.