Annoyances.org

On the right, you might notice a link to the archives. For some reason that I am inexplicably unable to fathom, blogger insists on showing the number of posts in each month's archive. As far as I know, this phenomenon does not occur on anyone else's blog.

Can some enlightened soul point out to me what's so special about my blog, that it seems to feel the need to show me the number of times I have posted each month? And even better, deign to impart to me the knowledge on how to rectify the problem?

1 Comment:

  1. joel said...
    Send me your html and I'll see if I can spot it for you. ;)

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.