The Best Module Ever

a.k.a. the slackest module ever.

First lesson of Topics in I.P. Law (D), the lecturer comes in and says:

So I hear we are supposed to have a research paper at the end of the course. I don't think we should do this. It is complicated for both you and for me, and I don't think it is necessary. Maybe we will have an examination. I will set some multiple choice questions for you on some concepts. For now we have to start the lesson, but we will discuss this later.

MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAM IN LAW SCHOOL. YAYNESS x 100. And do think that I only did this module for some sort of break from the humdrum of corporate modules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.