I HaveHad a Dream

That one day...

Oops, wrong blog.

Anyway, though I have been sleeping normal amounts, I had a dream last night. Unlike people who spend their lives perpetually in bed so they always dream, I don't dream very often. What was weirder was that I can actually remember it!

It was my wedding dinner, and I had inexpicably agreed to sing 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin as a duet. Unfortunately, halfway through the song I forgot my lyrics and people started throwing chocolates (I guess, the gift you take home at the end of the dinner) at me. I tried to catch some but I didn't manage to. So I just stood there feeling stupid.

Then my brother woke me up cause it was time to go play soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.