Sha - don't says:
100% exams and u don't really go "what if i screw up"
Sha - don't says:
40% test and u are freaking out
Sha - don't says:
geez
shevchen ko says:
BECAUSE
shevchen ko says:
ITS CLOSED BOOK
Sha - don't says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sad but true. After 3 and a half years of open-book goodness, I have lost the ability to take closed book exams. Not that I ever had the ability in the first place, if JC was any indication. But I have just about 9 hours to cram 4 weeks worth of law & econs into my head. A head which is, mind you, already chock full of all sorts of useless knowledge there is no space for anything useful in there.

Although I /can/ tell you the 50 US States and their capitals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.