deja vu

In a extreme case of weirdness, I experienced deja vu while dreaming. Either that or I'm going to have a strange recurring dream.

The oddest thing is, I only have newsworthy dreams when I sleep at night, at regular times. Maybe I dream the most from 7am to 8am so only if I wake up at 8 can I remember them.

==============================

Because I am such a procrastinator, I only paid season parking for March yesterday, which was the 5th. It hasn't been updated in the system yet, so yesterday I was charged $5 or so, and I anticipate paying roughly the same amount today. Yay for me for paying half a month's season parking in two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.