i fail at life

So today I was turning right at some junction when this car appears on my left. (which is of course, not a proper filter lane) I turn to look and fweh! it's some old uncle (grey hair and all) in a Hyundai Getz. Before I knew it, the green arrow was on and this old uncle was off like a rocket! AND THEN HE CUT IN FRONT OF ME. OF ALL THE CHEEK AKLDJFAO WVN LSKN NA MNG LRBNA OUBN VNDL VNDSVN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't exactly drive a very sporty sports car with fantastic acceleration, but most of the time I can get the better of anyone who is not a chiongster in a souped up lancer or civic. So well, I put the pedal to the metal to qie him back. Except that I couldn't! I was accelerating steadily, but the HYUNDAI GETZ was slowly pulling away from me. When I was doing 120+ the distance was constant, except he was already way ahead, and I was left eating his dust. And then I got caught in some traffic so I lost sight of him forever and ever.

OH, BUT THE PAIN, THE HUMILIATION!!!

2 Comments:

  1. xx krystle xx said...
    just so you know, yesterday i overtook a wrx sti AND a ferrari (but then it was so nice i let it overtake me again so i could admire it from behind)
    ell said...
    let's race.

    are you sure it was a wrx sti and not just a plain vanilla impreza? some bengs just change the letterings at the back - like how you can change a lancer to an evo

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.