snag

Sensivite New Age Guy, or in my world, Sensitive Nerd, Artistic Geek :)

In an attempt to get in touch with my artistic side yet stay true to my geek self, aside from music I have decided to dabble in a new hobby, photography. It's the perfect hobby for this in that there's more tech and science (especially physics) than I can swallow, yet allows for plenty of artistic expression. Furthermore, roinjag jfgnas sdvlks...

Okay, I can't even kid myself. While visiting the IT fair at Suntec (to get an AIO laser, but that's another story) I famous-last-words-ly stopped by a camera booth just to 'take a look'. Next thing I know, I was the proud, somewhat sheepish owner of an Olympus e-500 dSLR. Yippee.

Now, to rediscover my artistic side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.