Eileen is taking Chinese 3 and she is very proud of her Chinese ability, which right is light years better than mine, as the below picture will attest. The above two lines are my work (the ones with blanks all over the place) and the lines below are hers - hooray for 19/20! (She claims she has another one with 20/20)



In my defense, I was rather blindsided. I walked in and she whipped out a piece of paper and said, 'okay, ting xie time'. I haven't written Chinese for quite some time, and I think if you ask me to write my name for you I'll have to think for a while.

eileen adds: also she did not study for it she is just smarter than b****** and yes i wrote this of my own volition

2 Comments:

  1. e said...
    no "eileen adds" lor. please la.
    e said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.