countdown

10-9-8-7....
Well not so much, but when I woke up this morning I realized that by this time next week, I A. will not be an undergrad (for all intents and purposes) anymore, and B. I will be somewhere over the South China Sea, flying towards Seoul and then Vancouver. Hohum.

In honor of the occasion (and also because everytime I talk to mh on MSN I get reminded of it too) I put up a countdown timer on the sidebar to remind everybody of the momentous times we live in.

==============================

Oh, and as I told the 3-5 guys yesterday. We are now entering exam week. In case I don't see you (whoever you may be) around school (and that's highly likely) good luck and all he best for your exams, enjoy your grad trip, and see you around raffles place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.