GOOD GRIEF

As part of the Private International Air Law part of Aviation, Alan Tan brought in this outside guy from R&T to lecture us. He was average I guess, but that's not important.

At the conclusion of his series of 4 lectures, he gave out a CD containing documents and cases and what-not that we would need for exams. At first I thought that that was really decent and cool. Apparently not. You know why?

BECAUSE. THERE ARE 30,947 FILES in 2,711 FOLDERS TAKING UP 544MB OF SPACE!
That. Is. A. Lot. Of. Stuff. To. Read.

I hadn't looked at it earlier on account of globalization and law & econs, but earlier I found myself with a bit of time so I popped the CD in to take a look. I was staggered by the amount of data in there.

Die die die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.