got milk?

Quite possibly, the most elaborate flash game I have ever seen. The graphics are hit and miss - nice if you like the type, a bit odd if you don't - it's a hit in my book though. So cute! Production values are generally high, even if the theme of the game is a bit odd. Help a milk-deprived family steal some milk from Fort Fridge. Hah.

Try it out at http://www.gettheglass.com/

Warning - load times can be insanely long, multiple times. The music is decent, but like all looping music can get extremely repetitive. Still worth a shot though, in my book.

Edit - After about 45 minutes of my life I won't see again, I completed the game with 4770 points. Not too shabby, but only something like 16000th place out of 47000 people. What's your score?

2 Comments:

  1. t said...
    CURSE YOU LINGWEI...

    THREE HRS TO MY EXAM AND I KEEP PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAME..
    Vanessa said...
    U got me addicted too!! Hehe, but I'm 5908th position :) Forgot my scored though .. .

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.