of firsts

While passing by Hwa Chong, we notice these very cheena-pok banners advertising Hwa Chong's open house. This is how the conversation went:

s: wah, they look really communist
me: *chokes back laughter*
sha: got badminton player. I wonder if there are tennis too?
me: uh, hwa chong isn't noted for their prowess in tennis.
s: do you mean ping pong?
sha: ya ya. denmark is good at badminton right? and indonesia and china also.
me: ya, i guess.
sha: what else is china good at? rugby? soccer? track and field?
me: no, they suck at soccer. and i don't believe they even have a rugby team.
sha: oh, they're only good at individual sports and not team sports
me: (highly impressed by the insightful comment)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.