For when I was a babe and wept and slept, Time crept;
When I was a boy and laughed and talked, Time walked;
Then when the years saw me a man, time ran,
but as I older grew, Time flew.

- Source unknown.

Well, basically a roundabout way of saying I don't really have very much time anymore; as you will have realized, an entire week has gone by without a new post. Gone are the days of idly surfing the internet for entertainment, and I will probably no longer be able to share the exquisite randomness of it with you all.

Will attempt to continue to update from time to time though, so do not despair! Check in from time to time (no pun intended!) Or if i can get leia to crawl out from the damp rock she has gone and hid under... but that's another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.