I would be pretty happy at the standings. True, Chelsea wouldn't win, but Portsmouth would be the talk of the town. Which might make for some interesting coffeeshop discussion. Do you know they're funded by their own mini version of Abramovich? More importantly, Liverpool would have escaped relegation by one point, which is more or less where they belong. (To wish relegation on them would be pushing it a little) Arsenal would be languishing in mid table. Everton would get another shot at the Champs League. Shame about Newcastle and Spurs though.

I am very obviously blabbering. It's 3 a.m. in the morning, and I'm procrastinating by blogging instead of sorting out my tax project, which makes me want to cry. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.