Leet beyond belief

Because I figure a very large proportion of my readership is made up of law students, I try not to post any geeky/techy stuff, but I am so utterly bowled over by this that I just absolutely had to share it.

Some enterprising dude went to take apart an xbox 360, added a watercooling system and a widescreen LCD and managed to fit it all (including that huuuge power brick) into a svelte - albeit slightly heavy - laptop-ish form factor, complete with keyboard.

He basically went from something like...


To...

Read.

(Mind you, I am suitably impressed, but I'm rather content with my current 32" LCD setup. And my couch is comfy enough, I'm not planning to take my 360 anywhere.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.