Tribute in Lights


From the Straits Times this morning (2 days late, I know, but I don't usually read my news off the 'net, but with my breakfast) I know this isn't the first year it's being done, but I thought the picture looked kinda nice.

PS If you don't know what's going in the picture, which planet have you been living on?

Edit : Apparently a number of people have been living on Mars, or Pluto (technically not a planet, but I'll let that one slide) so. Monday was September 11, 2006, 5 years on from the attacks by Al Qaeda in New York. The Tribute in Lights represent the twin towers of the World Trade Center, which collapsed when airliners crashed into them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.