Epiphany

Alternatively titled, Why I Am Going To Fail Evidence. (Even though I spotted Presumption of Innocence essay)

Before I left for Canada, my mom bought me a little small rice cooker to cook rice with. "Just in case" I couldn't get one there. Or something. It didn't take up that much space in my luggage (I stuffed it with socks too) so I bought it along with me.

For some inexplicable reason, it didn't cook rice all that well. It came out soggy. At first I thought it was me, so I kept experimenting with water proportions and timing and all that. No joy. After a while I gave it up as a bad job and bought instant rice.

Fast forward to Evidence Exam, November 2006. A good 4 months after exchange. Halfway through the exam, it suddenly hit me.

MY RICE COOKER DIDN'T WORK SO WELL CAUSE IT NEEDED 240V POWER AND THE MAINS WERE ONLY 110V IN CANADA.

And don't ask me why I was thinking about rice and rice cookers while doing my exam. I want to know why too.

So that's why I'm going to fail. Oh, and the other slight problem is the fact that of my 3 questions, my LPP/Opinion hypo is at best mediocre, my PoI essay was incoherent (EVEN THOUGH I SPOTTED. BAH) and my EA/CL essay was incomplete.

sighbomb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.