This time last year...

Since "This Time Last Year" posts are all the rage nowadays, I thought I'd do one too. To remind me of happier days, when ICF meant nothing to me and Burden of Proof just meant either Beyond A Reasonable Doubt or On The Balance Of Probabilities.

So anyway. This time last year...

I was having a jolly good time ... (Editor's Note: The content following has been removed because there are young innocent and impressionable people reading this blog)

From left to right, The Maxim Playgirls (and friend!):
Lolo, Dodo, Jou-Jou, Yours Truly, Frou-Frou, Clo-Clo, Margot.


Oh, to be back in Paris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.