the story of my life

In a pinch, I can carry on conversations in most intellectual subjects. I can describe to you in some detail Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, how to use polar co-ordinates, what is red shift/blue shift. I can participate in lively discussions about the influence of rivers on civilization and commerce, statistics and probability in relation to lucky draws and assorted ilk, the relative merits and advantages of FAT/FAT32/NTFS/ext3. Just about everything and anything. Try me!

But I cannot, for the life of me, come up with anything coherent to say regarding levels of safety and insurance in relation to product liability.

What am I to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.