nelly-issues

reasons why i love nelly tan.

scene 1:

nelly:
(all of a sudden) i want to watch freddie mercury.

[ silence ]

me:
but he's dead.

[brief pause]

me:
you know that right?

nelly:
oh.
nelly:
issit!
me:
this is the funniest conversation i've had all day. congratulations.



scene 2:

nelly:
i've always wanted to be a robin. a blue robin. their eggs are so pretty.
me:
nel, you have strange ambitions for your life. i mean, you want to be a BIRD?



scene 3:

nelly:
why can't you go shopping with me tomorrow! why WHY WHY!
me:
because.... i am employed miss tan. i have to work so that i can get my pay so that i can go shopping with you.
me:
another day that is.
nelly:
okay. hey let's go apply for another job after you're done with this one. okay okay?
me:
ummm. yar. okay. but, i am going to slack first, for at least a week and half. i don't fancy writing another resume that soon.
me:
its depressing when your life is only worth two pages long and possibly less, depending on the size of your font.
nelly:
oh silly. let's just go scoop ice-cream together. i guess you don't need a resume attall! just tell them, i can memorise every single flavour you sell here! and, i like to eat ice-cream and people!
me:
i think you meant, i like to eat ice-cream and i like to see/talk to/interact with/am friendly with people.



scene 4:

nelly:
i like spongebob squarepants. he's so stupid and funny.
me:
yar, just like you.
hannah:
i agree with mich.
nelly:
you two suck.
hannah:
but that's the truth! even though i think you're cuter OHKAY. spongebob is so ugly. he's this ugly......thing. no. sponge.
nelly:
attack spongebob again! don't talk to both of you anymore.
me:
oh what a friend we have in nelly tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.