purple light

Purple light In the valley
That is where I want to be
Infantry Best companions
With my rifle and my buddy and me

SOC Sibei jialat
IPPT Lagi worse
Every day Doing PT
With my rifle and my buddy and me

Book-out day See my girlfriend
Saw her with Another man
Broken hearted Back to camp
With my rifle and my buddy and me

ORD Back to study
Got degree So happy
But can't forget Still remember
My rifle and my buddy and me

Ed note - Slight wave of nostalgia inspired by Jason's MSN nick. So, now that we have (almost) finished studying and (almost) got our degrees, are we 'so happy'? I know I'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.