so this is the end

Not with a bang, but a whimper. Strange, after four years (well, three plus one) of blood and sweat, toil and labor, it would end so... mundanely. A half-exam, mostly a no-brainer. (I spent most of my time wondering if I had enough time to write whatever I wanted to) A simple tea with friends, except out of 4 of us 2 still had examinations so celebrations were somewhat muted. And now, back home to worry about the 203958209358203 things I need to get done before I fly on Saturday morning.

Hopefully tea on Friday will be better. A more suitable occasion to signal the end of 4 years of law school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.