yeech

In the past few days, as part of the Secret Project (apparently it's hip and trendy to do secret things nowadays so I'm joining the club and jumping on the bandwagon) I have had the chance to listen to my own voice. Over and over again, in different contexts. In particular, my singing voice.

And I have just come to a very startling conclusion. My singing voice sucks. I cannot sing for nuts. Many, many apologies if you have had to listen to it before, and more apologies if you have to be subject to it again anytime in the future.

*cringe*

Ed note - Yes, I understand most people don't really like the sound of their own voices. Except *ahem*. But I don't remember having to sit through so much of myself before so...

1 Comment:

  1. leia said...
    I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SECRET PROJECT.

    MUAHAHHAHAH.

    *shows you fist* JIA YOU.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.